Sunday, June 7

Easy Gooey Cake

This is a recipe that I got from my Deals to Meals site I like to frequent. I like it not only because it's so yummy, it's also very easy to make!


1 devils food cake mix
1 large jar caramel sauce
1 80z tub cool whip
1/2 bag milk choc toffee bits




Mix and bake cake as directed in a 9X13 pan. While warm, poke holes all over the top of the cake. I used a straw, sorry I didn't take a picture. I put quite a few holes. Then pour the caramel all over the top into the holes. The more caramel, the more gooey the cake. I used a whole 20 oz jar in mine. Put in refrigerator until cold. Spread with cool whip and sprinkle with toffee bits.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Mmmmm... I love this cake!

Jen said...

This is kindof like skor cake, only mixed in with the caramel is sweetened condensed milk.