Friday, April 3

Best Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!!!

I got this recipe about 15 years ago and I have never used another for my chocolate chip cookies (I had tried more recipes than I can count previous to receiving this one). It is that good!

1 cup butter
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 small box (1/3 cup) vanilla instant pudding
2 eggs
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 cups flour
1 bag milk chocolate chips

Cream together butter, sugar and dry pudding. Mix in eggs and dry ingredients. Spoon onto cookie sheet and cook at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.

Thanks Collette for this recipe 15 years ago!

4 comments:

Donna said...

I have a pretty awesome one, too. Now I'll have to try this one and compare! Which one will win???

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to try this! I tried adding pudding to CCCookies before, but I can see now that I added to much pudding mix. Thanks for sharing :D

Anonymous said...

Oh P.S. a great trick I learned that really makes cookies pop: sprinkle just a touch of salt on the top of the cookies just after you pull them out of the oven. :)

Jennie said...

I'll have to try that! Thanks