Friday, May 29

Parmesan Chicken

This is by far my favorite breaded chicken ever. Perfect for picnics and finger foods. I can even eat it cold! I know that sounds gross, but I love it. I like it better than fried chicken...

1/2 cup butter melted
2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
6 to 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves

In a pie plate, or shallow bowl, combine butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce & salt.

In a plastic bag combine crumbs & Parmesan cheese.

Dip chicken in butter mixture, then shake in crumb mixture. Place in an ungreased 9 x 13 baking pan. Drizzles with any remaining butter mixture.

Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink & juices run clear. I like to leave mine in until it starts to turn a darker tan color. I like it a little dark.

6 -8 servings...unless you are feeding me and you'd have to double it! ;)

The original recipe I had called for twice as much bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese and I always threw away a bunch of it. I cut the amount in half and it ends up to be the perfect amount; however if this is not the case for you then you may want to double this part.

No comments: