Saturday, May 23

Landscape Design

I have been trying to figure out what to do with our yard. My husband has been building us a house, in his spare time, for the past 2 years. I guess it is my job to pick out what I would like to do with the landscaping.

I came across this site (www.the-landscape-design-site.com). It has some great information and links for landscaping; however I am really trying to integrate culinary herbs into my flowerbeds. Some herbs can be beautiful and useful. I am still looking for a great site or book with pictures of the herbs.

The Landscape Design site has some great tips on how to make your garden, or yard, esthetically pleasing and flow. This is a great place to start and being the beginner that I am, I can use all the help I can get. I grew up in an area with a very short growing season and have since moved to a fairly long growing season area. Some of the plants I see here are new to me.

No comments: